Brian Tracy – Coaching Quotes and Advice
Brian Tracy – Coaching Quotes and Advice – Contents
- Career Advice Quotes by Brian Tracy
- Business Advice Quotes by Brian Tracy
- Leadership and Management Advice Quotes by Brian Tracy
- Brian Tracy Biography
- Interesting Facts and Insights about Brian Tracy
- Brian Tracy Inspirational and Motivational Quotes
- Books by Brian Tracy
- Common Questions about Brian Tracy
- Videos about Brian Tracy
- Brian Tracy Quotes
Career Advice Quotes by Brian Tracy
“Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?'”
“Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.”
“The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.”
“Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.”
“The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with our self-image.”
“An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.”
“Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”
“If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.”
“We will always tend to fulfill our own expectations of ourselves.”
“Look for the good in every person and every situation. You’ll almost always find it.”
“There are never any traffic jams on the extra mile.”
“The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you
“Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.”
“Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time.”
“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.”
Business Advice Quotes by Brian Tracy
“It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.”
“Decide upon your major definite purpose in life and then organize all your activities around it.”
“The Law of Concentration states that whatever you dwell upon grows. The more you think about something, the more it becomes part of your reality.”
“People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.”
“At least eighty percent of millionaires are self-made. That is, they started with nothing but ambition and energy, the same way most of us start.”
“When you have too much to do, make a list of every single task before you begin to get your life back under control.”
“Achieving the highest possible return on human capital must be every manager’s goal.”
“Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.”
“Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent Return on Energy!”
“Managers today have to do more with less, and get better results from limited resources, more than ever before.”
“You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile.”
Leadership and Management Advice Quotes by Brian Tracy
“Be a master of change rather than a victim of change.”
“Successful people are simply those with successful habits.”
“The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.”
“Self-doubt does more to sabotage individual potential than all external limitations put together.”
“Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily, even if you had no title or position.”
“A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.”
“Most people achieved their greatest success one step beyond what looked like their greatest failure.”
“Leaders think and talk about solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems.”
“Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem, and personal satisfaction.”
“Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.”
“Decisiveness is a characteristic of high-performing men and women. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all.”
“The key responsibility of leadership is to think about the future. No one else can do it for you.”
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”
“All successful people are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”
“The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term is the indispensable prerequisite for success.”
“Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.”
“No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.”
Brian Tracy Biography
Brian Tracy (born 1944) is a motivational public speaker and self-development author. Tracy is the author of over seventy books.
Brian Tracy’s company is focused on the development and promotion of training, books and services on leadership, selling, self-esteem, goals, strategy, creativity, and success psychology.
In 2003 Brian Tracy stood as one of the 135 candidates in the California gubernatorial recall election as an independent.
Interesting Facts and Insights about Brian Tracy
- Born: Brian Tracy was born in 1944 in Canada.
- Education: Brian Tracy attended the University of Alberta.
- Career: Brian Tracy had diverse roles in sales and marketing, investments, real estate development, and syndication, importation, distribution, and management consulting.
- COO: Prior to founding his own company, Brian Tracy was the Chief Operating Officer of a $265 million development company.
- CEO: Brian Tracy is the chairman and chief executive officer of Brian Tracy International, a company he founded in 1984.
- Books: Tracy is the author of over seventy books.
- Audio and Video: Brian Tracy has written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning and training programs.
- Training: Brian Tracy teaches and provides training in sales, time management, personal development, and leadership.
- Best Seller: Brian Tracy’s best-selling book is “Psychology of Achievement,” which has been translated into more than 28 languages.
- HQ: Brian Tracy’s company is headquartered in Bankers Hill, San Diego, California.
- Consulting: Brian Tracy has consulted with more than 1,000 companies.
- Governer: Brian Tracy stood as one of the 135 candidates in the California gubernatorial recall election in 2003 on an independent.
- Cancer: Brian Tracy was diagnosed with throat cancer and became cancer-free in 2010.
- Residence: Brian Tracy lives in San Diego, California, United States.
- Nationality: Brian Tracy is a citizen of Canadia and America.
- Spouse: Tracy was married in 1979.
- Children: Brian Tracy is the father of four children.
Mini MBA of the ideas that have shaped Careers, Leadership, and Business.
“Strategies for Influence” explores and shares a Mini MBA of Big Ideas that can help you with your Career, Business, and Leadership. Click on any of the links below to explore the Big Ideas that have influenced our work and culture.
Brian Tracy Inspirational and Motivational Quotes
“You become what you think about most of the time.”
“Don’t go through, grow through life.”
“Your life only gets better when you get better.”
“You determine your future by the thoughts and pictures you hold in your mind today.”
“I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.”
“You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.”
“Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.”
“If you don’t set goals for yourself, you are doomed to achieve the goals of someone else.”
“Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitation on what you can be, have or do.”
“Failure is a prerequisite for great success. if you want to succeed faster, double your rate of failure.”
“20 percent of your activities will account for 80 percent of your results.”
“You are always free to choose what you do with your life. To make the changes in your future, make new choices today.”
Share this Information to increase Your Influence
Share this page with your network to increase your Influence. Then explore the additional Coaching Information from some of the world’s top experts. Click the links below:
Books by Brian Tracy
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time, by Brian Tracy, 2001
- Psychology of Selling, by Brian Tracy, 1985
- No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline, by Brian Tracy, 2010
- Maximum Achievement, by Brian Tracy, 1993
- Time Management (The Brian Tracy Success Library), by Brian Tracy, 2006
- Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want — Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible, by Brian Tracy, 2003
- Million Dollar Habits, by Brian Tracy, 1998
- Change Your Thinking Change Your Life, by Brian Tracy, 2003
- Focal Point: A Proven System to Simplify Your Life, Double Your Productivity, and Achieve All Your Goals, by Brian Tracy, 2001
- The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires, by Brian Tracy, 2000
- The Power of Self-Confidence: Become Unstoppable, Irresistible, and Unafraid in Every Area of Your Life, by Brian Tracy, 2012
- Just Shut Up and Do It: 7 Steps to Conquer Your Goals, by Brian Tracy, 2016
- Personal Success (The Brian Tracy Success Library), by Brian Tracy, 2016
- Advanced Selling Strategies, by Brian Tracy, 1984
- Master Your Time, Master Your Life: The Breakthrough System to Get More Results, by Brian Tracy, 2016
- The Art of Closing the Sale: The Key to Making More Money Faster in the World of Professional Selling, by Brian Tracy, 2007
- Create Your Own Future, by Brian Tracy, 2002
- Find Your Balance Point: Clarify Your Priorities, Simplify Your Life, and Achieve More, by Brian Tracy and Christina Tracy Stein, 2015
- The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success, by Brian Tracy, 2000
- Eat That Frog! Action Workbook: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time, by Brian Tracy, 2017
- Be a Sales Superstar, by Brian Tracy, 2002
- Creativity and Problem Solving (The Brian Tracy Success Library), by Brian Tracy, 2014
- Speak to Win, by Brian Tracy, 2008
- Earn what You’re Really Worth: Maximize Your Income at Any Time in Any Market, by Brian Tracy, 2012
- Believe It to Achieve It: Overcome Your Doubts, Let Go of the Past, and Unlock Your Full Potential, by Brian Tracy and Christina Tracy Stein, 2017
- Delegation and Supervision (The Brian Tracy Success Library), by Brian Tracy, 2013
- Speak to Win: How to Present with Power in Any Situation, by Brian Tracy, 2008
- Unlimited Sales Success: 12 Simple Steps for Selling More Than You Ever Thought Possible, by Brian Tracy and Michael Tracy, 2013
- How to master your Time, by Brian Tracy, 1989
- The Science of Self-Confidence, by Brian Tracy, 1991
Audio Books by Brian Tracy
- The Psychology of Achievement, by Brian Tracy, 1984
- Accelerated Learning Techniques, by Brian Tracy
Common Questions about Brian Tracy
- How to contact and follow Brian Tracy?
- Brian Tracy – Twitter Account is https://twitter.com/briantracy
- Brian Tracy – Instagram Account is https://www.instagram.com/thebriantracy/
- Brian Tracy – LinkedIn Account is https://www.linkedin.com/company/brian-tracy-international/
- Brian Tracy – Facebook Account is https://www.facebook.com/BrianTracyPage/
- Brian Tracy – YouTube Account is https://www.youtube.com/user/BrianTracySpeaker/featured
- Brian Tracy – Website is https://www.briantracy.com/
Videos about Brian Tracy
How to Become a Problem Solver – Brian Tracy
How to Handle Failures in Life – Brian Tracy
Image Credit: Globen – flickr.com Globen – Brian Tracy