Mukesh Ambani – Coaching Quotes and Tips
Mukesh Ambani – Coaching Quotes and Tips – Summary
- Career Advice Quotes by Mukesh Ambani
- Business Advice Quotes by Mukesh Ambani
- Leadership and Management Advice Quotes by Mukesh Ambani
- Mukesh Ambani Biography
- Interesting Facts and Insights about Mukesh Ambani
- Inspirational Quotes by Mukesh Ambani
- Books by Mukesh Ambani
- Books about Mukesh Ambani
- Common Questions about Mukesh Ambani
- Videos about Mukesh Ambani
- Mukesh Ambani Quotes
Career Advice Quotes by Mukesh Ambani
“Relationships and trust. This is the bedrock of life.”
“Fill your years and minds with melodies of optimism.”
“Tune out the critics and cynics.”
“It is important to achieve our goals, but not at any cost.”
“Dance to your own music and take some risks in life, because it is often the risk-taker who changes the course of history, and contributes to the well-being of millions of lives.”
“It is important to remember, there are no overnight successes. You will need to be dedicated, single-minded, and there is no substitute for hard work.”
“The important thing which I’ve really learned is how do you not give up, because you never succeed in the first attempt.”
“My father shared with me his passion for business and entrepreneurship from very early on. Even when I was in high school, I used to spend long hours at the office on weekends.”
Business Advice Quotes by Mukesh Ambani
“Any business that has the sole purpose of making money is not worth doing.”
“Business must serve a larger societal purpose.”
“In the journey of an entrepreneur, the most important thing is self-belief and the ability to convert that belief into reality.”
“You have to manage the money. Particularly with market economies. You may have a great product, but if your bottom line goes bust, then that’s it.”
“The World has moved to the power of ideas.”
“China and India will, separately and together, unleash an explosion of demand.”
“Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of self-reliance can be attained by making use of the Internet and technology”
“Broadband and digital services will no longer be a luxury item – a scarce commodity – to be rationed amongst the privileged few”
Mukesh Ambani has been awarded the Asia Society Leadership Award
“All of us know that the energy from the sun can now be harnessed, and we need to convert it sensibly to use it.”
“I am personally a big believer that technology is the biggest driver of human development, and if you can use technology to benefit people, then that’s the best business you can have.”
“Profit or loss is not guaranteed. That depends on the consumer and depends on the product. That’s a risk that business people take.”
“At Reliance, we have always believed in investing in the businesses of the future and in investing in talent.”
Leadership Advice Quotes by Mukesh Ambani
“My view is to give everyone the space to grow in his own way.”
“I generally think that I should only speak by action and not by words.”
“I am a big believer that technology shapes mankind”
“We call it infectious impatience. That’s his hallmark and we are trying to inculcate it in the entire organization. Infectious impatience. So that things not only get done but get done in double-quick time.”
“The future lies in becoming a strong economic power. Dominance in the world will come only from how well a nation can cope with economic realism and towards that India must work, must find its own place under the sun.”
“The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on a hundred legs and one or two don’t count. So if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on.”
“Our established businesses of hydrocarbons, energy, and petrochemicals pretty much run on their own, with their own proven leaders. This has helped me focus almost exclusively on two things: Firstly, new businesses. And secondly, institutionalizing what I call the Reliance Management System.”
Mukesh Ambani Biography
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani (born 1957) is an Indian businessman, the chairman, managing director, and largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), one of India’s most valuable company by its market value. According to Forbes magazine, he is one of the richest men in Asia.
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is an Indian multinational conglomerate that owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications. Reliance is one of the most profitable companies in India.
Interesting Facts and Insights about Mukesh Ambani
- Born: Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani, 19 April 1957, Aden, present-day Yemen
- High School: Ambani attended the Hill Grange High School at Peddar Road, Mumbai.
- Engineer: Mukesh Ambani received a BE degree in Chemical Engineering from the Institute of Chemical Technology(UDCT), Matunga in Mumbai.
- Stanford University: Ambani later enrolled for an MBA at Stanford University but withdrew in 1980 to help his father build Reliance. His father believed that real-life skills were harnessed through experiences and not by sitting in a classroom.
- Reliance Communications: Mukesh Ambani set up Reliance Infocomm Limited (now Reliance Communications Limited), to focus on information and communications technology initiatives.
- Succession: In 2002, Mukesh’s father died with no will for the distribution of the empire. Their mother intervened to stop the feud between the brothers and split the company into two. Ambani receiving control of Reliance Industries Limited and Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited.
- Petroleum Refinery: Ambani led the creation of the world’s largest grassroots petroleum refinery at Jamnagar, India.
- India’s Richest: Ambani was ranked consistently as one of India’s richest person on Forbes magazine’s list.
- Most Powerful: Mukesh Ambani is the main Indian businessman on Forbes’ list of the world’s most powerful people.
- Bank of America: Mukesh Ambani was appointed as a Director of Bank of America and became the first non-American to be on its board.
- Family: Mukesh Ambani married Nita Ambani in 1985 and they have two sons; Anant and Akash, and a daughter, Isha.
- Home: Ambani resides at the Antilia Building, one of the world’s most expensive private residences with its value reaching $3 billion.
- Antilia: Antilia, a private 27-story building in Mumbai. Antilia is deemed to be the world’s second most valuable residential property, after British crown property Buckingham Palace, and the world’s most valuable private residence.
- Personal Staff: Ambani’s home requires a staff of 600 and includes three helipads, houses a 160 car garage, private movie theater, swimming pool, and fitness center.
Ambani resides at the Antilia Building, one of the world’s most expensive private residences.
- Airbus: In 2007 Ambani gifted his wife a $60 million dollar Airbus A319 for her birthday. The airbus has a capacity of 180 passengers, has been custom-fitted to include a living room, bedroom, satellite television, WiFi, sky bar, Jacuzzi, and an office.
- Teetotaler: Mukesh Ambani is a strict vegetarian and teetotaler.
- Sports Team Owner: Ambani was titled “The World’s Richest Sports Team Owner” after his purchase of the IPL cricket team Mumbai Indians for $111.9 million in 2008.
Share this Information to increase Your Influence
Share this page with your network to increase your Influence. Then explore the additional Coaching Information from some of the world’s top experts. Click the links below:
- Career Planning
- Career Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Strategic Planning
- How to Develop and Create an Action Plan
- Change Management
- Leadership Skills
- Strategies for Influence
- Coaching from Entrepreneurs
- Coaching from Women of Influence
- Coaching from Asia Pacific Leaders
- Coaching from Investment and Financial Experts
- Coaching from the Management Gurus
- Peter Drucker
- Stephen Covey
- John C. Maxwell
- Marshall Goldsmith
- Michael Porter
- Clayton M. Christensen
- Roger Martin
- Don Tapscott
- Rita McGrath
- Gary Hamel
- Coaching from People of Influence
Books About Mukesh Ambani
- Ambani & Sons, by Hamish McDonald, 2010
- Mahabharata in Polyester: The Making of the World’s Richest Brothers and Their Feud, by Hamish McDonald, 2010
- Carrying Dhirubhai’s Vision Forward: Mukesh Ambani by Pradeep Thakur, 2009
Books by Mukesh Ambani
- Beating the Global Odds: Successful Decision–making in a Confused and Troubled World by Paul A. Laudicina and Mukesh Ambani, 2012
Common Questions about Mukesh Ambani?
- How rich is Mukesh Ambani?
- Net worth is approximately $50 billion
- How much does Mukesh Ambani earn?
- Mukesh Ambani salary is over ₹150 million per year
- What is Mukesh Ambani’s business?
- Mukesh Ambani is the Chairman and Managing Director, Reliance Industries
- What does Reliance Industries do?
- Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications.
- How many shares does Mukesh Ambani have in Reliance?
- Mukesh Ambani holds approximately 45% stake in Reliance.
- Why is Ambani rich?
- Mukesh Ambani inherited Reliance Industries from his father and has increased its value significantly.
Video about Mukesh Ambani
RIL CMD Shri Mukesh D. Ambani in conversation with Editor-In-Chief, HT
RIL Chairman Mukesh Ambani Speaks To Arnab Goswami At Republic Summit 2018
Image Credit: World Economic Forum from Cologny, Switzerland [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)] ;Jhariani [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)] ; Own Work [CC0]